We are currently looking for E-commerce Manager; this position will lead, drive and manage the e-commerce, also grow an E-commerce business, build campaigns and manage sales on e-commerce site. For more information, please see the below detail:
Position: Ecommerce Manager (Makeup & Fragrance)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: Up to experience
- Lead, drive and manage the ecommerce platform in Thai market.
- Drive all acquisition and retention strategies. Build online trade plan with head office and Head of Department.
- Responsible for all forecasting and planning, online merchandising, E-commerce operations management
- Responsible for managing and executing the day to day e-commerce operations: fulfillment, distribution, customer service, order management, site performance, technical partners.
- On a daily basis track sales and review orders.
- Work closely with customer services to ensure company is providing a first class experience for all customers.
- Build campaigns and manage web calendar, in synchronization with the marketing calendar to increase e-commerce sales on Website.
- E-mail campaigns: define frequency, offers, segments, etc.
- Search Engine Marketing: increase traffic to Website and ROI
- Grow client base through acquisition campaigns
- Maximize recruitment opportunities within our site.
- Identify external acquisition options such as Twitter cards, list rentals etc.
- Guide CRM, media and marketing teams to drive e-commerce traffic and sales
- Manage site efficiency providing Central office with daily updates of any technical issues.
- Budget Management
- Create P.O.s process invoices, partner with Finance on P&L.
- Thai Female only between 30-35 Years
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Communication Art, Business administration or related fields
- Background in e-commerce, CRM, digital marketing (e-dm, search, SNS)
- Experience of launching a new e-commerce site
- Strong planning and analytical skills (experience of Google analytics)
- Previous experience with Thai Retailers
- Strong Project Management and prioritization skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty is essential
- Confident Presenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to set up a model with no discount and few promotions
- Customer focused
- Personal affinity and passion for luxury brand
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (099-0499-455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th