We are currently looking for strong talented Consultant / Associate Consultant for our client, one of the World leader in Operations Management Consulting, based in Thailand.
POSITION: Consultant / Associate Consultant (Consulting firm)
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 150K-300K (up to experience and position)
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
As a Consultant or Associate Consultant, you will work on complex client engagements with the support of experienced Managers and Industry subject matter Experts.
You will be expected to contribute to and later lead large and complex components of client engagements including gathering and analysing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
You will also be expected to present results to clients and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
The work will include supporting development of new clients and markets, delivery of presentations to executives, and creation of thought leadership.
Excellent analytical and communication skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels is a must.
The candidate has to be a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced and very dynamic environment, results driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
- Leading or supporting the execution of complex tasks and assignment on client engagements in innovation management, with minimal guidance, including:
- Identifying and structuring client challenges and issues in order to develop solution hypotheses
- Testing hypotheses by collecting and gathering client and market data
- Analyzing data to develop meaningful recommendations and solutions
- Performing analyses of client business challenges and formulate hypothesis and draft recommendations for solutions throughout the engagement life cycle (pre-sale, delivery and follow-on selling) including quantitative analysis regarding:
- Injury sources
- Root causes
- Relationships among job functions longevity
- Past injury history and current injury data
- Supporting or leading client workshops in specific areas including: safety culture, safety management systems, process analysis, quantitative analysis, ergonomics, contractor safety and leadership, etc.
- Engaging clients through meetings, interviews and workshops at various stages of the project life-cycle
- Supporting project team by analyzing costs and associated benefits and build business case for client change
- Lead the development of high quality presentations and documents to be used in client engagements and business development
- Build and maintain client relationship to ensure project success, engaging with multiple clients, in various stages of delivery and simultaneously
- Support project team to develop presentations and documents, at professional standards of excellence, for immediate client use in documenting and executing revised business processes
- Expanding the knowledge and expertise in a key discipline area of Innovation Management and staying abreast of industry developments
- A critical skill required is the ability to support project team to commercialize our client’s knowledge and the deliverables of this skill is value extract from contracts plus extending contracts by new offerings
- Thai National and fluent in English is mandatory (Chinese is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences or related fields (Master's degree is a great advantage)
- At least 5+ years experience in innovation management (2-3 years in operations and 1-2 years in consulting)
- Previous experience within a Leading Management Consulting firm
- Background experience from various industries (Light & Heavy Industrial Environments, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Construction, Transportation)
- Team leadership or direct supervisory responsiblity
- Ability to travel extensively
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (+66 (0) 97 245 7657).
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th