We are currently looking for young talented Business Analysts for our client, one of the World leader in Operations Management Consulting, based in Thailand.
POSITION: Business Analyst (Consulting firm)
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 50K-150K (up to experience)
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Analysing relevant data in structure complex problems, developing strategy and producing recommendations for further action
- Supporting client’s team offering solution design and developing proposals
- Gathering facts and analysing data from various sources and channels
- Providing inputs in client’s meetings regarding own project
- Assisting the team in building presentations and reports
- Interacting with clients and delivering on project, i.e. workshops, interviews and assessments, focus groups
- Developing your own key expertise
- Contributing to the development of our client’s knowledge base and IP through project practices standardization, knowledge management, creating best practice material
- Supporting projects in progress activities
- Requesting resources involved in the project liaising with our client’s fulfillment
- Coordinating implementation aspects and following actual project versus planned
- Closely working with the Project Managers, monitoring quality of project execution and delivery
- Coordinating timely delivery of materials to the client sites
- Working with client contacts to ensure timely delivery of services identified in the project scope
- Coordinating cost versus budget in project management software
- Support preparing client invoice requests
- Thai National and fluent in English is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Sciences, Engineering or related fields
- At least 1 to 5 years experience in Consulting firm
- Strong data analyst skills, project management and presentation skills
- Visio & MS Project experience is required
- Background experience from various industries (Light & Heavy Industrial Environments, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Construction, Transportation)
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to email@example.com (+66 (0) 97 245 7657).
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th