POSITION: Mechanical Engineer (Maintenance department)
LOCATION: Map ta phut, Rayong
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: 50,000 – 70,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Housing allowance, Telephone allowance, Social Security Fund, Group insurance, Bonus, provident fund and etc.
- Be responsible for mechanical equipment for coal fired power plant such as boiler, turbine, electrostatic precipitator, Flue gas desulfurization, pulverize, large fan, coal & ash handling and conveyor system.
- Establish plan and hand on maintenance based on the original manufacturer’s recommendations and review as necessary including long term maintenance strategy.
- Assess plant defects, define and develop appropriate condition based maintenance strategies.
- Exercise control of staff in the areas of discipline.
- Team improvement by coaching, training mentoring, KPI setting and performance evaluation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years experiences in power plant, petrochemical or heavy industry is preferable.
- Direct working experience in maintenance for boiler, turbine or material handling will be advantage.
- Be able to manage both routine and outage work effectively for time, cost and quality of work.
- Be able to manage the contractor for both routine and outage work.
- Familiar with local and international code and standards such as API, ASTM, ASME, ANSI, TEMA, ISO etc.
- Capable for using Maintenance software program, i.e. Maximo.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work under pressure with highly responsible, analytical and systematic.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
- Able to work under pressure with highly responsible
- Analytical and systematic thinking.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 634 1722 Ext. 16)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th