Position: Customer Service (Korean speaker)
Industry type: Manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bangna, BANGKOK
Salary Range: Up to experience
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Handles all income calls from customers, regarding inquiries, claim, and complaints
- Handles the calls related to specific administrative problems by dealing with the concerned departments
- Handles the calls and e-mails regarding the claim status
- Thai nationality, Male / Female, age 22-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Fresh graduate also welcome.
- Good command in English and Korean (Have TOPIK test Level 4 up).
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can-do attitude, self-started with strong believed that he/she can make a different.
- Possess strong leadership, self-confidence, enthusiasm and can work well under pressures.
- Proactive behavior and able to work under stress
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (Call 02-634 1722 ext 16)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.